ÍndicePortalCalendarioFAQBuscarMiembrosGrupos de UsuariosRegistrarseConectarse
Últimos temas
Descargar ESF [Completo]
Matias_Esf ECXMOD
Nuestra Página en Facebook
Nuestro Grupo En Facebook
Mejores posteadores
Computrix_esf
BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Mw00dVFBANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) PTE8txPBANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Mw00dVF 
Turbo.-
BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Mw00dVFBANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) PTE8txPBANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Mw00dVF 
Sesshomaru_ESF
TheLegend
Son Gohan
elanorax
Nemix
uzumymw666
rirtgvtrvrt
Gogitto356
Temas más activos
[MOD] Matias_Esf ECX MOD v1.0 +Fix v1.0
[Amxx] Goku DBS (All Forms) by Matias_Esf & Joon670
[ESF] Nuevo ESF 1.2.4 by Matias_Esf
Pack DBSuper 2016 Parches FNF, DBS
[Model con Amxx] Freezer Fukkatsu no F V2.0 (Final) by Son Gohan
[Parche] Super Dragon Ball ESF Saga Champa
Descarga e Instala ESF Completo
[Parche 2.0] ZPlugins nueva versión. Ahora si anda D: By Matias_Esf
Como instalar METAHUD? How to install METAHUD? [+link]
Super Pack Esf DBS - FMOscar V. 0.1
Miembros que empiezan más temas
Turbo.-
Matias_Esf
Son Gohan
Computrix_esf
gonza_esf
TheLegend
dragones1
Sesshomaru_ESF
Joel_esf
tomalu
Palabras claves
zamasu dios freezer blue pack trunks gogeta torneo bills ultra ball broly amxx bardock gohan vegeta dragon cell matias black vegetto model plugin fusion super models
Contador de Visitas

Comparte

BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone)

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
bandit228
Rank #16
Rank #16

Mensajes y Posts : 97

BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Empty
MensajeTema: BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone)   BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Icon_minitimeSáb Mayo 18, 2019 9:52 pm

New Dragonball plugin:

Old promotion video of the BANDIT pack:
a lot new stuff and bugfixes in V3.1!
for the real complete experience better use that than only the standalone!

either way.....have fun and leave a comment;)

DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE THE IN THE YOUTUBE!

--------------------------HERE:
the old dragon was boring as f...  

i wanted to add this since the old evossj4 days.

and now...thanks to some help of my buddy we all can enjoy this!Wink

new:
*dragon turns towards the summoner
*dragonballs now scatter randomly
*stoneballs jump away to be not annoying
*new effects when dragon appear
*on namek maps u will have porunga
*some new wishes
*dragonball balance system from GT

**********and i hope i dont have to mention that there is more than just a little bit dragon appearance:P check it out

for the real experience i highly recommend to use my pack:
here its in the newest and maybe really final version 3.1!
all shit of before is there and even more! thats the way esf should have been whole time. just saiyan!Wink

https://mega.nz/#!v8ZzTIgI!8CES5lZmzQnSRulWBnweHKebaSmG__aNj9ztstd2xbM

NOTE: delete your old esf folder completly and use the one of the pack instead! else there might be a lot problems.

if you just wanna use the dragonpart:

https://mega.nz/#!ulRBgaCJ!0yaRkFO-FWFT9215VRwBqOOT4X_4h9RVoKgy4ycvRcw

hope you all enjoy;)!

alternativ download links:
http://skyrider.me/bandit/esf-dragonpatch-v1.1.rar

http://skyrider.me/bandit/bandits-dbs-db-dbgt-dbaf-ultra-mega-pack-v3.1-final.rar

Última edición por bandit228 el Jue Jun 06, 2019 12:32 pm, editado 1 vez
Ver perfil de usuario
lz19960822
Rank #14
Rank #14

Mensajes y Posts : 120

MensajeTema: Re: BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone)   BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Icon_minitimeMar Jun 04, 2019 12:45 pm

Ver perfil de usuario
bandit228
Rank #16
Rank #16

MensajeTema: Re: BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone)   BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Icon_minitimeJue Jun 06, 2019 12:31 pm

LINK is in the youtube..............

really sorry i forgot to mention it>_>

-----------------------------------------------------
the old dragon was boring as f...

i wanted to add this since the old evossj4 days.

and now...thanks to some help of my buddy we all can enjoy this!Wink

new:
*dragon turns towards the summoner
*dragonballs now scatter randomly
*stoneballs jump away to be not annoying
*new effects when dragon appear
*on namek maps u will have porunga
*some new wishes
*dragonball balance system from GT

**********and i hope i dont have to mention that there is more than just a little bit dragon appearance:P check it out

for the real experience i highly recommend to use my pack:
here its in the newest and maybe really final version 3.1!
all shit of before is there and even more! thats the way esf should have been whole time. just saiyan!Wink

https://mega.nz/#!v8ZzTIgI!8CES5lZmzQnSRulWBnweHKebaSmG__aNj9ztstd2xbM

NOTE: delete your old esf folder completly and use the one of the pack instead! else there might be a lot problems.

if you just wanna use the dragonpart:

https://mega.nz/#!ulRBgaCJ!0yaRkFO-FWFT9215VRwBqOOT4X_4h9RVoKgy4ycvRcw

hope you all enjoy;)!

alternativ download links:
http://skyrider.me/bandit/esf-dragonpatch-v1.1.rar

http://skyrider.me/bandit/bandits-dbs-db-dbgt-dbaf-ultra-mega-pack-v3.1-final.rar
Ver perfil de usuario
bandit228
Rank #16
Rank #16

MensajeTema: Re: BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone)   BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Icon_minitimeJue Jun 27, 2019 5:06 pm

UPDATE!

BANDIT PACK 3.1 + 3.5 PATCH!!!!

IMPORTANT:
Installation:
1.Replace your esf folder with the one of the 3.1 pack! delete your old esf folder in order to do so!
2.Go into the new esf folder(from my pack) and delete the "Core" Folder.
3.Paste the Patch into the esf main directory.
4.have fun!

*its important that you do these steps! otherwise it can result in maps not being able to be loaded....thats the precache error.
you can fix that by deleting the Core folder and place the core folder of my patch! then maps should be loadable again!

Links:
https://mega.nz/#!v8ZzTIgI!8CES5lZmzQ...
PATCH(new): https://mega.nz/#!Xhwm1AqQ!Wbimu4Qxo_...

Alternative Link for Main File:
http://skyrider.me/bandit/bandits-dbs...

New features:
-Spirit Bomb now alters height by itself!(big thanks to Filip)
-a lot of unnessesary precache has been removed
-Crashbug with broly has been fixed
-some balancing.
Ver perfil de usuario
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone)   BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone) Icon_minitime

BANDITs Pack 3.1 + DragonballX plugin(also as standalone)
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.